Aesthetic, Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Cosmetic and plastic surgery treatments require educated decision making. Our team is ready to assist you through your decisions on surgery and the various alternatives available to and appropriate for you. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with the outcomes, yielding improvements in self-esteem, social confidence, and quality of life.
Our Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Departments are equipped with the latest medical technology and are dedicated to clinical excellence, patient comfort and safety. Our staff physicians are among the most qualified in their fields and the first to adopt the most advanced, evidence-based, and the safest techniques in the nation.
24-hour service is provided at our Emergency Departments, where multi-specialty teams treat cuts, burns, facial fractures, hand and finger amputations, displacement of the chin joint, tendon, nerve and vascular injuries.
Some of the cosmetic procedures most frequently performed at our hospitals include the following:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Endoscopic Eyebrow lifting
- Ear Correction (Otoplasty)
- Face Lift
- Body Contouring
- Spider Vein Treatment (Scleroplasty)
- Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Applications
Facial area surgery includes
- Face Lifting
- Upper Face Lifting
- Thread Lift
- Eyebrow Lifting
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Reshaping
- Chin Enlargement Or Reduction
- Correction Of Prominent Ears Or Ear Malformations
- Neck Lifting
- The Injection Of Fat Tissue From Body Areas To The Face
- Skin Resurfacing Using Co2 Or Mechanical Dermabrasion
- Treatment Of Acne And Other Scars
Torso Procedures include breast enlargement, reduction and lift, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), breast reduction in men (gynecomastia), arm and thigh lifts, the removal of excess fat and skin from abdomen, hips, buttocks, back, thighs, knees, arms and chin.
Our clinics can also remove tattoos and make injections and fillings (lipofilling).
- Reconstruction of the breast following mastectomy
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Reconstruction of the head and neck following cancer
- Repair of fractures, soft tissue, tendon and nerve damages following traumatic injuries
- Treatment of chronic wounds, pressure sores and burns
- Revisions of scars
- Surgical removal of benign and malignant skin lesions, flaps and grafts
- Surgical repair of birth defects and deformities
- Reconstruction of external genitalia